Do you have an event, business, sport team, or company uniforms that needs custom printed/embroidered apparel but find collecting the orders or organizing it too daunting?
Let us build your custom website just for that!
Let us take away that headache with a modern approach! We will build and design the website at no charge, with certain conditions met. All you need to do is spread the word on the new website to your fellow co-workers or teammates!
Things we need to know before we can commit to building a FREE webstore:
- What is this for? (School Event, Uniform needs, Sport Team, etc.)
- What type of items are you planning to offer? (Shirt, Polos, Hats, etc.)
- Do you have the style number of the garment you like? (Gildan 2000, K500, etc)
- What are we planning to print or embroider on the garment? (What does the artwork look like?)
- How many pieces are you estimating to sell? (I.e total of 1000 pcs)
- What is the estimated quantity for each item? (I.e total of 500 pcs hats and 500 shirts)
- What time period will you like the store open? (i.e, a Month, 3 Months, 1 Year, etc.)
- Is there a certain date we need to have this webstore open? I.e. The website needs to be open on January 8th, 2023 at 8 am PST)
- Are we keeping the total amount or will we need to pay back an additional fee to each garment and return that to you as commission or fundraiser?
- Are you planning to pick up the orders at one time or would like us to offer individual shipping for each customer or both?
- We will pick a custom domain for the website. The domain is property of J6D inc. We can take feedback on the new domain name but the final decision is ours.
- We will host the site using a third party like Shopify, Volusion, etc under our account and control.
- We will host the site for a certain period of time at no charge. After that period, we can keep the website open for a monthly fee and/or a maintenance fee, if required.
- The online payment is made to J6 designs directly. We can pay commission to the store organizer if we work final numbers prior to the release of the website. (See line 9 in the Details)
- Order release: Our normal procedure is we group orders in increments of 15 days or month blocks at a time. It all depends on the numbers coming in as well as if you have a certain requirement or conditions we will need to be aware of. Depending on the details of the apparel and which service we will do [screen printing versus embroidery] will steer the course of action for the website’s launch. For example, we open the first block up until the 15th of the month. After that, we will gather all the orders and tally them up. We order the product and process the orders within that block. Turnaround will be around 2 weeks after the closing date but depends on the details of your store.
If certain conditions are not met or you would like more control. We can also build a custom website with more control on your side but for a small fee.
Please email us all the information we need at Info@J6deisgns.com.