Custom Embroidery Work
We offer embroidery services for all your apparel needs. If you need to uniform your crew or start the BIG next clothing line we can be there to help. We work with all types and sizes of business and customer. Our customers range from Schools, Sporting Teams, Small and Large business, Clothing Lines, City/State Governments and Agencies, Special Events, Brokers and any ideas you might to put on a shirt.
We have NEW Tajima embroidery machines at our disposal. We are only the few normal embroidery shops in Southern California that carries the NEW TMARK machine. The TMARK is a heavier duty machine that specialize in puff embroidery. We are one of the largest general public embroidery shops in Southern California. It has revolutionize the industry. We have special equipment that do most bags and have the experience to do it. is We have the quality in the industry. Our employee average over 10 years of experiences. Each dept has its own customer representative and will walk you through the entire process from the beginning to the end. You order matters to us and we make sure we show you.
We can embroidery using these methods:
- 3D puff
- Polos, Bags, Jackets
Factors that determine price:
- Quantity: The higher the quantity,the lower the price per piece.
- Stitch Count: The higher the stitch count,the higher the price per piece
If you need a quote for our embroidery process, please call or email us!
A customer representative will be happy to help with providing you a quote. They will ask you the following information to give you a quote:
- How many pieces?
- Are we buying the apparel or are you supplying the apparel? If we are buying please reply on #3.
- What type shirt you require? Please refer to our catalog for info. Here is the link: http://www.companycasuals.com/j6designs/start.jsp We need to know style number please. If there is too many choices please let us know your budget per piece: $10-$15, $16-$20, $21-$25, $26-$30, $31-$40, $41-higher. We will reply with some links on choices.
- What color is the apparel?
- How many locations do you need us to embroider? (Front Left Chest, Sleeve, Back?)
- Do you have the artwork for each location. If so, please attach the artwork in an email. If you do not, please let us know what you have.
With the latest in embroidery tools, equipment, threads and embroidery digitizing software, J6 Designs will embroider your logo in the most visually appealing, cost-effective manner!