Custom Embroidery Work
We offer embroidery services for all your apparel needs. If you need to uniform your crew or start the BIG next clothing line we can be there to help. We work with all types and sizes of businesses and customers. Our customers range from Schools, Sporting Teams, Small and Large businesses, Clothing Lines, City/State Governments and Agencies, Special Events, Brokers and any ideas you might put on a shirt.
We have NEW Tajima embroidery machines at our disposal. We are only few embroidery shops in Southern California that carries the NEW TMARK machine. The TMARK is a heavier duty machine that specializes in puff embroidery. We are one of the largest general public embroidery shops in Southern California. It has revolutionized the industry. We have special equipment that does most bags and has the experience to do it. We have the highest quality in the industry. Our employees average over 10 years of experience. Each dept has its own customer representative and will walk you through the entire process from the beginning to the end. Your order matters to us and we make sure we show you.
We can embroidery using these methods:
- 3D puff
- Polos, Bags, Jackets
Factors that determine price:
- Quantity: The higher the quantity, the lower the price per piece.
- Stitch Count: The higher the stitch count,the higher the price per piece
If you need a quote for our embroidery process, please call or email us!
A customer representative will be happy to help with providing you a quote. They will need the following information to give you an accurate quote:
- How many pieces?
- Are we buying the apparel or are you supplying the apparel? If we are buying please reply on #3.
- What type of shirt do you require? Please refer to our catalog for info. Here is the link: http://www.companycasuals.com/j6designs/start.jsp We need to know the style number, please. If there are too many choices please let us know your budget per piece: $10-$15, $16-$20, $21-$25, $26-$30, $31-$40, $41-higher. We will reply with some links on choices.
- What color is the apparel?
- How many locations do you need us to embroider? (Front Left Chest, Sleeve, Back?)
- Do you have the artwork for each location. If so, please attach the artwork in an email. If you do not, please let us know what you have.
With the latest in embroidery tools, equipment, threads, and embroidery digitizing software. J6 Designs will embroider your logo in the most visually appealing, cost-effective manner!