J6 is now providing affordable 3D printing services to unleash your creative and productive potential. This is a service we are providing to insure our customers have access to a leading edge technology that has revolutionary potential.
Need something 3D printed? Join the 3D printing revolution today by using our convenient and affordable 3D printing services.
Here are some examples of how Innovators, entrepreneurs, businesses, and just regular people are finding creative ways to leverage the power of 3D printing.
- Prototyping. There is nothing that will impress a client more than coming to them with a 3D printed prototype of the actual product instead of just a virtual sample.
- Custom Requests. The greatest advantage of 3D printing is being able to create one-of-a-kind objects at very little cost.
- Models. Designers and graphic artists find a wide variety of uses for 3D printing that allows them to create models which were prohibitively expensive and time-consuming in the past.
- Promo Products. Have customers that want unique and personalized promotional items? 3D printed products are great way to set a brand apart and demonstrate leadership in innovation.
SUBMITTING A 3D PRINTING ORDER
Submitting an order is very simple. Just follow the few steps outlined below.
- You will need a 3D print ready file. The file must be in STL format and seamless. For lower printing cost, make sure the 3D model is hollow and not solid.
We have partnered with a 3D modeling service, Triaxisart.com, which is a resource that will allow you to have 3D files created by experienced graphic designers. So all you really need is inspiration, they will produce the 3D model you need to have printed by us.
- Email us the STL file to get a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org. Pricing is based on the type of material you choose and the cubic centimeters of material that need to be printed.
- Once you have confirmed the order, we will get our army of robots working on it right away. You can either have the item shipped to you or pick it up at our Ontario location. Turnaround is usually 1-2 days from order confirmation.
Max print size: 9.9” wide X 7.8” depth X 5.9” high.
|Pricing can vary, based on the intended use of the item, size, and material used. Please contact email@example.com to get a quote based on your specific 3D printing needs.
|We currently offer one color prints in both PLA and ABS plastic. Below are some of the colors we have to choose from:
|We understand you will have a lot of questions about this service. We have knowledgable representatives standing by to offer assistance.